Thursday, March 20, 2014

Cake Classes

      This is an illustration I did back in August 2010 for my College Newspaper. For one semester I worked as an illustrator for the campus paper and I actually got an award for it as well. I suppose since I never posted those awards I should post them next. Sounds like a plan, getting back to the illustration--> one of the writers wrote a story about how some students were taking really easy classes to round out their electives and bring up their gpa, so the college editor asked me to do this illustration. She requested it because when I showed her my portfolio to get the job I had an awesome pin up illustration of a woman sitting on cheesecake, so she wanted me to do something like that, and so I did. I will be posting the cheesecake illustration soon so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment