Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Moonlight


    Sailor Moon & Twilight parody illustration... say what!? I created this image back in August 2010. It was a commission requested by my sister for a Sailor Moon fan site art contest. The theme was to draw a book cover front & back that mixed Sailor Moon with Twilight. I did the artwork but my sister wrote all of the funny stuff on the back of the book cover. Shout out to Janelle Pierce. We won first place in the contest which is always awesome.

    The illustration features the following characters. Helios who is a wereunicorn and his first apearance in the anime is "Meeting of Fate! The Night Where a Pegasus Flies". (Awesome super power by the way, you could totally get any woman you ever wanted if you could turn into a unicorn, just saying'). Peruru or "Perle" who is a fairy. First appearance was in Sailor Moon Super S movie. And finally Chibiusa which is the civilian identity of Sailor Chibi Moon. The most well known of the trio in this illustration she is the young, short Sailor Scout with the pink hair. Her first anime appearance is "An Angel? A Devil? Mysterious Girl from the Sky".

   I used my old school manga style for this illustration but back then it was my current regular style. As seen in these other illustrations.



No comments:

Post a Comment