Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Chocolate Cheesecake

   This is an illustration of an original character I created named Princess Chocolate. I created this pin-up back in April 2010. I drew the image with a mechanical pencil on Bristol Board paper. Then I inked the illustration using a brush and a Archival pen. I scanned it into the computer and colored it with photoshop.

  This illustration reminds me of my Graphic Design classes that I took at Daytona State College. I created this image back when I was taking classes and I remember I used a really large professional light table to ink the illustration (At home I use a make shift light table that I created with a lamp and an old glass table). I remember showing Chocolate Cheesecake to my mentor/design instructor for the first time. She had seen my illustrations before but she was still impressed, it made me feel awesome. This is one of my all time favorite illustrations it brings back good memories & I feel like I just got it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment