Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Awesome Artistic Avenger

   I created this illustration back in November 2010. The illustration is an assignment for my illustration class, the assignment was to draw a self portrait as a comic book cover. I drew the artwork on bristol board 11x17 paper. I used pencil to draw the illustration then I inked it with a brush and archival pen. I colored the illustration in photoshop, and I used a program called Flame Painter to do the swooshing special effects.

  We are getting down to the last of my old school illustrations. I saved the best for last and next I well be posting one of my most viewed short comics. After I finish posting my old school illustrations I will be posting brand new stuff including some illustrations of the independent comic book that I am drawing and writing myself. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment